Derbyshire Award Winning Wedding Documentary Photographer - Storytelling in Pictures
Documentary wedding photographer covering Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire and the UK
Gold Plus Package - £1450.00 inclusive
Designed for multi-venue coverage preparations, service, reception and evening.
All day coverage, around 8 hours with Storybook
Bridal preparation to the 1st dance.
On the day.
Coverage on the day includes:
- The bride and parents preparing for the day
- The groom and entourage at the venue
- Guest and wedding party arrival
- The service documented discreetly,
- The celebrations after the service.
- A selection of beautiful and natural portraits of the newly weds.
- A set of family groups portraits of your choice.
- Pictures of your wedding breakfast venue - table's and setting, favours, cake etc
- The speeches and toasts after the wedding breakfast
- The cutting of the cake.
- General partying and reportage shots of you and your guests celebrating
- The first dance - Concluding around 8pm
After the day.
You will receive.
- 1 DVD containing the BEST images post produced and 'Print Ready'
- 1 DVD's containing all the images shot on the day unedited for you use and manipulate as you wish
- An online slideshow of the edited pictures telling the story of the day.
- A copyright waiver document which will allow the reproduction of any of the images.
- An online ordering service which enables your guests to buy prints with ease.
15 Pages/30 sides of your images will be printed onto the page
- Increase the size to 12"x18" or 14"x14" £100
- Increase the pages to 20 pages/40 sides £100
- Increase the pages to 30 Pages/60 sides £200
- Sliver/Gold Gilded edges - depending on cover choice £50
- Mini Books x15 £100
- Mini Books x75 £300
Thank you cards
Bespoke Thank you cards and envelopes with an image of your choice.
How to book.
- Contact me to arrange a consultation to discuss your plans and my coverage.
- I will give you an information pack and booking form.
- Chat things over in your own time and post me the booking form and deposit.
- A £250 deposit is required to secure the date. The full balance is due 2 weeks before the wedding day.
- The wedding date is not secure until the booking form and deposit are received.
- I will email your booking confirmation to keep in your files.
Terms and conditions apply.
Wedding Photography Derbyshire ~ Wedding Photographer Derbyshire ~ Wedding Photographers Derbyshire ~ Derbyshire Wedding Photographer ~ Derbyshire Wedding Photographers ~ Derbyshire Wedding Photography ~ Wedding Photographer Derby
Search Engineered By First Search Consultancy