Gold Digital - £1250
Full day coverage - from getting ready until a bit after the 1st dance - with digital images post produced on a webpage and memory stick.
On the day
Starting with the later stages of the bridal preparations, I will document your day unobtrusively and naturally as well as shooting a set of family group portraits and a set of beautiful timeless portraits of the bride and groom.
Coverage on the day includes:
- The bride and parents preparing for the day
- The groom and entourage at the venue
- Guest and wedding party arrival
- The service documented discreetly, capturing the emotion and atmosphere of the events. It could include the exchange of rings, vows and first kiss, guests, the signing of the register and exit as husband and wife.
- The celebrations after the service.
- General reportage coverage of guests and events as they take place.
- A selection of beautiful and natural portraits of the newly-weds.
- A set of family groups portraits of your choice.
- Pictures of your wedding breakfast venue - tables and setting, favours, cake etc
- The speeches and toasts after the wedding breakfast
- The cutting of the cake.
- General partying and reportage shots of you and your guests celebrating
- The first dance and dancing.
You will receive all images shot on the day and a minimum of 500 of the BEST pictures post-produced and lovingly-enhanced
- Your images on memory stick for easy use and storage.
- The BEST images post produced and 'print ready'
- All images shot on the day unedited for your use
- An online webpage/slideshow of the BEST pictures telling the story of the day.
- A copyright waiver document which will allow the reproduction of any of the images.
- pre wedding shoot at your venue or other suitable location with a professionally mounted print on a signature board £150
- Thank you cards individually designed around your favourite picture professional printed with envelope 50x £100 or 100x £150
How to book
- Contact me to arrange a consultation to discuss your plans and my coverage.
- I will give you an information pack and booking form.
- Chat things over in your own time and post me the booking form and deposit.
- A £250 deposit is required to secure the date. The full balance is due 2 weeks before the wedding day.
- The wedding date is not secure until the booking form and deposit are received.
- I will email your booking confirmation to keep in your files.
Terms and conditions apply.
A mileage contribution is requested if your wedding is more that 50 miles from DE1 to cover the cost of fuel.
I reserve the right to change prices and withdraw any offer at any time and without prior notice.