Silver Plus - £1350 (limited - please specify during enquiry)
Half day coverage, around 4 hours with all digital images PLUS a story book
On the day
The coverage would usually start up to 1 hour before the service and continues to the seating of the wedding breakfast.
- Guest and wedding party arrival
- The service, including the exchange of rings, vows and first kiss, the signing of the register and exit as husband and wife
- Celebrations after the service and general reportage coverage of guests and events
- A selection of portraits of the newly-weds
- Family groups
- A mocked-up cutting of the cake shot
You will receive all images shot on the day and 300-400 of the BEST pictures post produced and lovingly enhanced
- Your images on memory stick for easy use and storage.
- The BEST images post produced and 'Print Ready'
- All images shot on the day unedited for you use and manipulate as you wish
- An online slideshow of the BEST pictures telling the story of the day.
- A copyright waiver document which will allow the reproduction of any of the images.
- An online ordering service which enables your guests to buy prints with ease
- The peace of mind that a professional with over 20 year's experience is covering your most memorable day.
Your Story book
15 double pages / 30 sides of your images will be printed onto the page and hand bound in a cover of your choice.
The 12"x12" book is individual designed and produced by myself before being uploaded for manufacture.
- pre wedding shoot at your venue or other suitable location with a professionally mounted print on a signature board £150
- Matching parent books from £150
- Thank you cards individually designed around your favourite picture professional printed with envelope 50x £100 or 100x £150
- Increase the pages at £20 per double page
- A Leather or wooden box to keep and protect your story book £50
How to book
- Contact me to arrange a consultation to discuss your plans and my coverage.
- I will give you an information pack and booking form.
- Chat things over in your own time and post me the booking form and deposit.
- A £250 deposit is required to secure the date. The full balance is due 2 weeks before the wedding day.
- The wedding date is not secure until the booking form and deposit are received.
- I will email your booking confirmation to keep in your files.
Terms and conditions apply.
A mileage contribution is requested if your wedding is more that 50 miles from DE1 to cover the cost of fuel.
I reserve the right to change prices and withdraw any offer at any time and without prior notice.